Is your child going to be gone for more than 5 consecutive days?

If you are aware that your child will miss school for five (5) or more consecutive days, you may request an Independent Study Contract (ISC.)  

  • Requests must be made at least one week prior to the first absence.  
  • Site principal will review grades and absenteeism with parents prior to approving Independent Studies.
  • The contract must be signed by the student, the parents, and the child's teacher(s).  

In order for your child to receive academic credit, all work must be completed and submitted to the teacher on the day that your child returns to school.

Please contact your school secretary to make ISC arrangements.